Now, BB creams are everywhere and you can even find it in non-Asian countries. Lately, I bought Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-one Beauty Balm Skin Perfector which promises to enhance the skin.
1. Blurs Imperfections
4. Adjust to skin-tone
7. SPF 30 protects
8. 0% oils and other heavy ingredients
Let's jump off to my (hopefully) boring-proof review:
What I like is... (Pros):
- SPF30. Sunscreens are very important. Doesn't matter how high the SPF is but I'm contented with SPF 30
- Texture is not too "lotion-y". it easily blends in with my skin-tone. There's no greasy feeling too
- No Parabens. Parabens are common in cosmetics. It has been controversial and has been linked to cause cancer
- Fragrance free. It has veeery minimal cosmetic smell.
- I use it alone for my everyday, no-occasion look + lipgloss. Better than a nude face. :)
What I don't like is... (Cons):
- Tube top has no pin stopper which would easily mess up the cover. I usually put it in my make up kit upside down
- BB creams are normally light tinted. Maybelline has minimal to no coverage. I don't have much blemish but it only gives me minimal coverage on my face. I need to put it under powder. If you want to cover up blemishes, you might want to use foundations instead.
- Not sure if it lightens and enhances my skin tone. Been using it for a month but I don't see any improvements
Will I buy one again? Uh... not anytime soon. It's not that I don't like it but I think there are other BB creams that are better.
Have you tried it too? Tell me what you think :)
|♥ ♥ ♥|