Monday, May 13

OOTD: Floral Leggings

 We went to Tagaytay, Philippines to celebrate mother's day... at least for my aunt and grandma since my mom is already up there with Him. Also, it is mom's 9th year death anniversary. I chose to wear my floral leggings today. =)


Top: Style&Co.
Leggings: my own online shop Ü
My Dermatologist advised me not to wear make up and necklaces for a week. huhu ;(
Also, was supposed to wear canvass flats but I realized that it was still wet from cleaning



With my little sissy. This is her version of "smile".


 



Bag: Guess
Hubby's advance birthday gift to me. 3 months advance


Footwear: MSE Phils



Here are other designs that I have. I've sold the other two in my online shop:
http://www.facebook.com/goshop4less


Here are some tips on how to wear floral leggings:
1. General Rule: Leggings are not pants so don't treat them like one.
2. Keep your top simple to emphasize the leggings. Wear a loose light colored top. 
Layering is also possible specially if you're going to wear it for work
3. Top should be long enough to cover you crotch and your booty. They don't look good when they are showing up.Ü A tunic is a good partner for leggings too... even short skirt dresses would look good too.

I'm currently loving floral leggings. Who wouldn't? They're stylish and comfy at the same time. 

Share us your thoughts! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Appreciate a comment. =)