Tuesday, January 22

Lally vs. Max: Who wore it better? (haha)

 
I feel like I'm in a "who wore it better?" segment. haha It's my Red Checkered Hollister top given to me by Ate Cynthia. It's a reversible long sleeves and the fabric is quite thick.I usually wear this with shorts when going to Tagaytay.  However, these past few weeks, the weather is cold here in Manila and I can’t wear my usual skirt attire in the office since it’s suuuper cold (cold weather + centralized aircon = extra  brrr…). Then I remembered Max’s usual attire in 2 Broke Girls and decided to wear it for work. It should’ve been cute with leggings and boots but it wouldn’t be appropriate.

1 comment:

  1. oh... that's cute. (",)
    same top, different purpose. -janice

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Appreciate a comment. =)