Re-blogged from My Food Blog:
Just to surprise my hubby when he wakes up, I prepared a not-so-ordinary healthy breakfast.
2 pcs. Tortilla Wrap
2 pcs. medium potatoes, diced
1 onion, sliced
3 cloves minced garlic
2 tomatoes, diced
Oregano and/or Basil
1 1/2 Tbsp Olive Oil
hot sauce -> optional
- Heat 1/2 tsp Olive Oil and 1 tsp butter. Put in the eggs and slightly scramble it until cooked. Set Aside
- In a separate pan, heat the remaining olive oil. Saute Onion and garlic for about 5mins. Add in the potatoes and cook for another 15mins or until potatoes are soft. Add in the bell pepper and the herbs. Season with salt and pepper. Set Aside.
- Microwave the tortilla with cheddar cheese for 30secs.
- Arrange the fillings in the tortilla wrap. Cheese -> potatoes -> Tomatoes -> Eggs -> Parmesan Cheese -> hot sauce
- Roll it to finish your breakfast tortilla. Enjoy!
- You may add pepper/chili flakes on your sauted potato
- Could use Mayonaisse or creamy garlic for the sauce
- I put chunks of leftover chicken as well
For more recipe blogs, visit My Food Blogs