Monday, July 1

I love June!

Every year, one of my busiest month is June... 
It is also my Birth Month.Ü

Check out my activities
and let the pictures talk. :) 


June 15: Father's Day
From L-R: Younger brother Marvin, Me and Dad


June 22: My Birthday! :)
Gifts from my Colleagues




Famous Cupcake of the South: Larcy's (Gift from Sissy)


Enjoying my cheat day! :)
Auntie Anne's Pretzel with Caramel Dip


I love my family! :)


My New Phone!Ü



My husband's birthday gift to me. Yey!



June 29-30: Company Outing

The Venue: Estrellas de Mendoza Playa Resort (Laiya, Batangas)




Wore the Maxi dress, my staff gave me on my Birthday

More Pictures:
New Nail Color: Cinnamon


New Contact Lens Color: Gray

Busy Busy June... What do you think? Let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Appreciate a comment. =)