Sunday, June 9

Food Review: Steak 101

Steak 101

Doña Soledad extension, Better Living Paranaque
Philippines

2 years ago, I've blogged a new Steak House in Better Living Paranaque. Until now, me and my husband are still visiting it once in a while for a good, affordable steaks. 

I've recently learned that they are on the internet now. Steak 101 can be searched and ranked through one of the good and reliable app called OpenSnap. I've been using it to find the best restaurants in the Metro. It is very reliable and easy to use. For more restaurants and food finds, download OpenSnap app from the App Store or Google Play.



My Steak 101 Blog, 2 years ago... Enjoy! :) 
A year ago, I moved to my husband's place in Better Living Paranque. It was a busy busy place. However, they don't have much restaurants like in BF Homes Paranaque (sorry for comparing hihi).

Then we found a new steak house here. My husband and I have to try it right away.

Sorry... I'm only using a phone cam







According to my hubby, his basketball coach used to live here... not sure though if he still is.
This restaurant is currently owned by three male friends.




The Kitchen
Griller

Griller

The supplies... yum!



 Dining Area


The dining area is the old garage transformed to a service area. NO Aircon



The also have a "Mini-Bar"







What we've ordered...
Appetizer: Samosa with Garlic Aioli Dip
P99


Mine: Grilled NZ Tenderloin Steak (100g) with Potatoes and Mixed Veggies
P198

Hubby's: Grilled NZ Lamb Rack (200g) with Rice and Mixed Veggies
P299

Addt'l Mashed Potatoes


What's a steak without a wine? :)
P300

My Rating:
  • Ambiance: ★★★
  • Food : ★★★
  • Value for money: ★★★★
  • Parking: ★★
  • Service:  ★★★★(very good and friendly staff)
  • Overall Experience:  ★★★★☆  
Will I go back? A steak at an affordable price? Who wouldn't?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Appreciate a comment. =)