Easy Roasted Herb Chicken
1 whole Chicken
2 heads Garlic cut in half
1 lemon cut in half
2 stems/leaves of lemon grass
McCormick dried rosemary
3 tbsp olive oil
salt and pepper
|Sorry, can't figure out how to rotate haha|
1. Preheat the oven for about 375°F
2. Wash the Whole Chicken with running water and pat it dry with paper towel
3. Mix together olive oil, rosemary, about 1 tbsp of lemon juice, salt and pepper. Rub the paste all over the chicken: around and under the skin, legs, thigh and cavity. (We love pepper so we sprinkle more pepper after the mixture)
4. Wash and tie the lemon grass to fit inside the chicken and to infuse the flavor of the herb.
5. Stuff lemon grass, lemon slices, garlic and the remaining mixture inside the chicken.
6. Roast the chicken for an hour to an hour and a half, breast up. You may opt to turn the chicken every 25mins if you're using a roasting tray.
7. Once done, place the roasted chicken to a cutting board and let it rest for 10 mins to evenly distribute the flavors in the meat.
8. Serve and Enjoy! =)
Serves 3-4 person