Wednesday, August 7

Liebster Award

I've been seeing a lot of blog posts about the Liebster Award. This a recognition to new bloggers with less than 200 followers who are appreciated by their fellow bloggers.



Yesterday, Fatima nominated me on the Liebster Award. I assume she's new to blogspot too but her blogs on beauty products she bought are amazing. Check her site too!



Here are the Rules:

1. Appreciate the one who nominated you by linking back and following their blogs.
2. Nominate 11 blogs with less than 200 followers (no tag backs). Let the nominees know they are nominated by leaving a comment at their sites
3. Answer the 11 questions that the person that tagged you asked
4. Ask the blogs that you picked 11 new questions

Fatima's Questions to me and my answers are:
  1. What is your favorite before going to bed ritual? -aside from the normal washing up and tooth brushing, I normally put petroleum jelly on my lips and feet to keep it moisturized overnight.
  2. What color is your absolute favorite and, why? That would be black. Wait, is that even a color?Ü Color trends change every year, so what I do is mix the color trend with black to look elegant yet fashionable.
  3. If you could win 1 million dollars what would you do with it? Give some to Church, Save some and then Travel with my husband! :)
  4. What makeup product do you think is a must have? Moisturizer or Primer with sunscreen
  5. What workouts do you do, if you do, to keep fit? Since I'm always in the office, sitting, I try my best to do crunches with the help of my Ab Rocket
  6. Beauty or brains? hmmm... Brains :)
  7. What would your dream country be to live in? hard... Philippines still? :)
  8. Yacht or a private plane? Yacht
  9. Favorite genre of music? Depends on my current mood. Light headed: Blues, Pop, Acoustic. On a Bad Mood: Alternative Rock :)
  10. Favorite haute couture designer? love our own... Monique Lhuillier
  11. What would you want your super power to be? Invisibility

After checking out cool blogs, here are my top choices:

TJFSeries
Fetish Tokyo
Ary Garcia
Fashion Fab
Louboutins and love
Caprice
Vanity is Love
Young but Ambitious 
 ncboodah
Fashion Abejita
Wardrobe Ventures
 
And here are my Questions for you:
1. Pants or Skirt?
2. Long hair or Short hair?
3. Straight or Curly?
4. Cats or Dogs?
5. What is your favorite make up brand?
6. What is your pet peeve?
7. Most important make up item you can never live without?
8. Why do you love blogging?
9. What's in your bag?
10. Favorite place at home?
11. Favorite fashion statement today?

Go participate and support new bloggers too! 
Share the love :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Appreciate a comment. =)